Monday, October 13, 2008

Looking back...

There's a debate brewing... I'm not talking about the race for the White House - rather the color of our unborn child's hair!!

Blonde vs. Red?

I've posted a poll, to the right, so vote the way you'd like.... but first read below!!!













Since we don't quite know yet what our little Ella will look like I thought it might be fun to post some baby photos of her Mommy and Daddy. Believe it or not, I was born with hair nearly as red as Sean's and it quickly turned blonde.
Here's the very unflattering proof!!!







My eyes are crossed, my tongue is out!! To me this has been the most embarrassing picture of my life - but it's the only proof I have of my red roots!! But as you see in the first photo and the next, it wasn't long before my hair turned strawberry, then very very blonde!



















Wow, have Sean and I changed!! It's amazing to look back and try to imagine what our little girl will look like or be like.
I also found these teenage photos of us....










It's just amazing how we all grow and change, and I can't wait to witness it with our little girl!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Love this post! I have never seen baby pictures of you!
I can't wait to see miss Ella Lu!
Love ya!

Stephanie SM said...

blond. blond, blond, blond!! but, either way...i've got my collection of bows already in the making for the pretty, pretty princess' arrival!!

Josh and Nat said...

You guys are so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog! I am so so excited for your little Ella. It is so stinkin fun to have a girl. Can't wait to see her... I am def. voting RED. We will see!

The Bryan's said...

I adore the name! Girls must be a lot of fun...I'm jealous! Sean can come play with our boys or I can send them over there to destroy you home so Sean wont want a boy anymore...lol!
So excited for the new baby!!! I will need you address...

Shawna said...

I'm voting for red...but not just red, she is going to be beautiful and red. Babies are always so fun, I'm excited for you guys.
I set my blog to private so email me at shamoms@cox.net and I'd love to send you an invite if you want one!
It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys!

Stephanie SM said...

I want a new blog post!!
With pictures of you and your belly!!!

Josh and Nat said...

Have you done Ella's nursery yet? What colors?

tracey said...

Congratulations on your little girl. We saw the pictures on Natalie's blog. She looks so cute with her big red hat!!
Hope all are happy and healthy.
Best wishes!
Tracey (Brad's wife)